Monday, June 4, 2012

"Homer and Penelope" Is One Step Closer

I told you things would get a little quite around here, but now I'm ready to shout the news that we have completed principal photography on Homer and Penelope!  I cannot begin to describe how things feel right now, but after a year and a half of working to get the film to this point the view looks pretty good from here.

So where do we go from here?  Well, post-production begins very soon and I can't wait to sit down with the material and start shaping this thing into what it wants to be.  But in the meantime it's back to the day job this week, something I'm looking very forward to—returning to a more "normal" daily life after feature filmmaking seems like a vacation.  And I miss my colleagues.  And I love the work I do there.

There will be plenty of news to share along the way as things progress toward the release of the film, so hopefully the crickets you've been hearing when you go to this page will soon be gone.  But for now I want to thank you for your support of this site, my work, and all that is to come.

No comments: